1. The worship of Lord Ganesh brings good fortune to one’s personal and professional life.
2. This pooja helps one become wise and knowledgeable.
3. The souls of the worshippers are purified by the grace of Lord Ganesh.
4. Financial difficulties are resolved easily by performing Ganesh pooja and one can gain great success in their business.
5. Helps to control the influence of the Rajas and Tamas Gunas of the worshippers.
6. Activates the Adnya Chakra of the devotee.
7. Lord Ganesh is worshipped before the pooja of any other God and before starting any new professional ventures.
8. Ganesh pooja during the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi increases the effect of this pooja manifold.
Chaturthi is the fourth digital phase of the waxing moon. Spiritually the four days from Amavaysa to chaturthi are compared with four different stages of consciousness i.e. ‘Swapna’, ‘Swaap’, ‘Jagaran’ and ‘Chetana’ . These stages are stage of dream, hangover, awakening and consciousness. So the most conscious stage after getting up is the fourth stage in which all senses are fully alert. Hence this stage enables us to fully concentrate with total devotion. It is for this reason that those who are well versed in spiritualism recommend worship of Lord Ganesh on the Chaturthi Day.